Become a mom
- Buy a house
- Get a Tony Gazelle’s Freestyle Exercise machine
- Quit Smoking
- Get my best photographs enlarged and framed
- Become a published author
- Become a Published Novelist
- Get another degree.
- Get a great job that I love!
- Visit Rome (again)
- Go to Egypt
- See the tulips in Holland
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Go one month without spending a dime on stuff for myself
- Get Organized
- Be less attached to things
- Be a better Christian
- Watch every Simpson’s episode!
- Read War and Peace
Kiss in the Rain
- Spend the night in a haunted house
- Make a Patchwork Quilt (which means that I have to learn how to sew!)
Find a travel mascot and have it in all of my travel photos
- Pay off my student loans
- Finish a video game
- Get to know my friends better
- Forget the past and live in the present and smile when thinking about the future
- Try something new each week
- Buy a Mini-Cooper
- Visit all 50 States
- Have a Christmas Family Reunion (with ALL of my family)
- Read a book a week for 52 weeks
- Make a New Year’s resolution and KEEP it!
One thought on “My Bucket List”
I want to spend a night in a haunted house SO BAD.